iomart (AIM:IOM), the cloud computing company, is pleased to report its consolidated final results for the year ended 31 March 2015.
• Revenue growth of 18% to £65.8m (2014: £55.6m)
• Adjusted EBITDA1 growth of 23% to £29.1m (2014: £23.6m)
• Adjusted profit before tax growth2 of 14% to £16.6m (2014: £14.6m)
• Adjusted diluted earnings per share3 from operations increased by 16% to 12.63p (2014: 10.85p)
• Cashflow from operations increased by 13% to £27.2m (2014: £24.0m)
• Adjusted EBITDA1 margins increased to 44% (2014: 42%)
• Proposed final dividend increased by 43% to 2.50p per share (2014: 1.75p per share)
• Building relationships for Hybrid Cloud opportunities with major players
• Continued M&A activity with the acquisition of ServerSpace
• Acquisition of SystemsUp to address the Public Cloud opportunity
The above highlights are based on adjusted results. A full reconciliation between adjusted and statutory results is contained within this statement. The statutory equivalents of the above results are as follows:
• Profit before tax growth of 11% to £10.8m (2014: £9.7m)
• Basic earnings per share from operations increased by 14% to 8.34p (2014: 7.30p)
1 Throughout this statement adjusted EBITDA is earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) before share based payment charges and acquisition costs. Throughout this statement acquisition costs are defined as acquisition related costs and non-recurring acquisition integration costs.
2 Throughout this statement adjusted profit before tax is profit before tax, amortisation charges on acquired intangible assets, shared based payment charges, mark to mark adjustments in respect of interest rate swaps, acquisition costs and in the previous year the accelerated write off of arrangement fees on the bank borrowing facilities which were repaid early during that year.
3 Throughout this statement adjusted diluted earnings per share is earnings per share before amortisation charges on acquired intangible assets, shared based payment charges, mark to mark adjustments in respect of interest rate swaps, acquisition costs and in the previous year the accelerated write off of arrangement fees on the bank borrowing facilities which were repaid early during that year, including the taxation effect of these
Angus MacSween, CEO commented: “We are working hard to ensure we remain at the leading edge in terms of the skill sets and experience to provide an ever more complex set of services to our customers and are confident of our abilities to do so, reinforced by the acquisition of SystemsUp in recent days. We are well positioned for further significant growth.”
Download a PDF Copy of the Results here: iomart_Group_plc_final_results_announcement_yr_ended_310315
For further information:
iomart Group plc Tel: 0141 931 6400
Peel Hunt LLP
(Nominated Adviser and Broker) Tel: 020 7418 8900
Newgate Tel: 020 7653 9850
About iomart Group plc
Award winning cloud company iomart Group PLC (AIM:IOM) enables businesses and organisations to operate their online data and IT environments safely and securely. Headquartered in Glasgow, Scotland, iomart partners with leading vendors such as VMware, Amazon, EMC, Microsoft, Asigra, Arbor and Dell to offer customers a centrally managed, controlled and completely agnostic set of hybrid, private and public cloud platforms. By owning a global network and datacentre infrastructure, iomart can support any customer who wishes to move seamlessly between any and all of these platforms with a consultative level of knowledge and expertise, delivering cloud services to meet exact business needs.