Managed cloud, connectivity and security services for the public sector
Managed cloud services provider iomart (AIM: IOM) has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 12 framework, the online marketplace for cloud services for the public sector.
iomart, along with its digital transformation consultancy SystemsUp, offers a comprehensive suite of enterprise class cloud solutions to support organisations that provide public services – from initial cloud strategy and application optimisation, through to infrastructure, security, data protection and connectivity services, all backed by 24/7 technical management.
Declan Sharpe, U.K. sales director, iomart, said: “We are proud that iomart continues to help public sector bodies facilitate, manage and de-risk their use of cloud so they can concentrate on developing and delivering the innovative citizen services that are needed at this time.”
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. iomart has been an approved supplier to the G-Cloud framework since it’s early days.
iomart has provided public, private and hybrid cloud services to support organisations across the public sector for almost 20 years. Its enterprise cloud services provide secure and sensitive data management facilities to OFFICIAL SENSITIVE classification, all from iomart’s private WAN and ISO accredited U.K. data centres, which are managed by our infrastructure and security specialists 24/7.
The full list of services available to public sector bodies from iomart and its highly regarded consultancy division SystemsUp are as follows:
- Backup as a Service
- Desktop as a Service
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- IaaS Private Cloud
- IaaS Public Cloud
- Managed AWS
- Managed Azure
- Managed Security Service
- Managed SD-WAN
- Microsoft CSP for Azure and Microsoft 365
- Cloud Edge Support Powered by SystemsUp
- Cloud Readiness and Application Migration Powered by SystemsUp
- Cloud Strategy and Enablement Powered by SystemsUp
- Modern Workplace Design and Implementation Powered by SystemsUp
In addition, SystemsUp has been approved as a supplier to the G-Cloud 12 framework separately for the following services:
- Cloud Strategy and Enablement
- Cloud Readiness and Application Migration
- Modern Workplace Design and Implementation
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall – AWS and Azure
- Barracuda CloudGen Web Application Firewall – AWS and Azure
- Barracuda CloudGen Web Application Firewall as a Service
- Barracuda Total Email Protection
- Cloud Edge Support
- Zscaler Internet Access Platform
- Zscaler Private Access Platform
Nick Martin, managing director, SystemsUp, added: “G Cloud 12 is a real step forward in allowing organisations to engage in an agile and productive manner to bring services to public sector bodies in these challenging times.”
iomart’s fully managed and accredited cloud services allow public sector organisations to make the most of IaaS and PaaS cloud platforms while ensuring they are fully protected and secure.
G-Cloud 12 went live on 28th September 2020.Subscribe to RSS Feed